Monday, November 15, 2010

Thanksgiving Intentions

As I think about all of the blessings of the One Spirit, I am reminded to be thankful for the small things and for the larger areas/concerns in my life.  The following are my Thanksgiving gratitudes: 
  • I am thankful for a healthy, happy family.
  • I am thankful for the language of Compassionate Communication.  (thank you Dr. Marshall Rosenberg)
  • I am thankful for the upcoming Interfaith Prayer Breakfast to take place at the Porter Valley Country Club in Northridge, California on Friday December 3, 2010. 
  • I am thankful for Unity Church of Chatsworth, all families, all guests, all children, all friends.
  • I am thankful for this new One Spirit Speaks blog.
I feel HAPPY since I have a need to contribute to the enrichment of life for myself, my family and for all other people.  And I have a need to encourage all other people to do the same.

Happy Thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment